Personal Credit Card
Our Visa® Rewards Platinum credit card offers hometown convenience, worldwide acceptance and great benefits.
- No Annual Fee1
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR, currently 9.99%-19.99%1
- Reward points for merchandise and travel. Visit cRewards® at cRewardsCard.com for details2
- Tickets good on any airline with no blackout dates.
- Manage your account online and go paperless at MyCardStatement.com
- Chip Card Security.
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability.
- SecurLOCKTM Fraud Email and Text Alerts.
- Mobile Payments.
- Travel Accident Insurance3
- Personal service is just a phone call away 24/7.
1 0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the U.S. Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date ("Last Business Day") and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 3.25% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 9.99% and 19.99% based on creditworthiness. Rates are accurate as of April 30, 2020 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. for BANK PLUS pursuant to a license from VISA USA Inc.
2 In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.
Business Credit Cards
We make it easy to choose the credit card right for you. Cover day-to-day expenses easily without affecting your business cash flow. Optional consolidated billing for multiple accounts makes managing your expenses easier than ever!
- Personalized service is just a phone call away 24/7.
- Fraud Alert Texts.
- Secure Purchasing - EMV and mobile-ready.
- Simple Expense Management Tools.
- Powerful Billing and Reporting Options.
- Optional Generous Rewards Program.