Response to Coronavirus
For the health and well-being of our customers, our communities and our staff, effective Thursday, March 19 and until further notice:
All Bank Plus Lobbies will be CLOSED to walk-in traffic
Office visits will be available ONLY by advance appointment
All Bank Plus Drive-Ups will be open as usual. Ledyard customers are urged to visit the drive-ups at other Bank Plus locations
Our Swea City Drive-Up is re-opening for this closed lobby period
Use Alternatives to Lobby Visits
- All Bank Plus Drive-Ups will be open and staffed to serve your banking needs. Our Swea City Drive-Up is re-opening for this closed lobby period.
- All Bank Plus ATMs will be available as usual:
- Estherville ATM – Drive-up terminal located on front of our bank building – available 24-7.
Note: Estherville ATM accepts deposits.
- Graettinger ATM – Terminal located inside Graettinger Country Store – available during store hours.
- Swea City ATM – Terminal located inside vestibule on north side of our bank building – available 24-7.
- Ledyard ATM – Terminal located inside front entrance of our bank building – available 24-7.
- Use our Online Banking to access all your accounts and transfer funds.
- Use our new Mobile Banking to access all your accounts, make mobile deposits, transfer funds and make your loan payments, available to Online Banking customers. Call your local Bank Plus office for more information.
- Use your Debit Card to obtain cash and make purchases.
- Use ACH and Direct Deposit to ensure your paychecks and social security deposits continue uninterrupted.
- Use the Night Deposit at any Bank Plus location.
Estherville Bank Plus - 712-362-5000 Graettinger Bank Plus - 712-859-3201
Swea City Bank Plus - 515-272-4226 Ledyard Bank Plus - 515-646-2035
Office Visits ONLY by Advance Appointment
If you need to visit with a bank officer please call your local Bank Plus office in advance to schedule an appointment or for more information.
- Online thieves already are trying to take advantage of public health fears. Beware of online/email messages about vaccinations, medications, donations and assistance.
- Beware of unsolicited online/email messages from “experts” – go directly to the source for accurate information:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov
- Iowa Department of Public Health: https://idph.iowa.gov
- Minnesota Department of Health: https://www.health.state.mn.us
Help Protect Yourself and Others
- Practice social distancing - keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others in public.
- No handshaking or other physical contact in public.
- Address issues and gather information by phone or online when possible.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and water.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow, or cover your mouth with your hand, then wash your hands.
- Stay at home to limit contact with others if you are sick or running a fever.