Fraud Alert Text Messages
Keeping your accounts safe and secure is our highest priority and that’s why we've added Fraud Alert Text Messages to your cell phone when suspicious activity is detected on your Bank Plus debit card.
If you receive a “Fraud Alert” text message, reply Yes or No to confirm or deny that you have authorized the activity.
- If you reply No, the activity is fraudulent, you’ll quickly receive a follow up text with a phone number that you’ll need to call to discuss the next steps with a SHAZAM fraud specialist. We’ll also automatically block your debit card to prevent any additional fraudulent activity.
- If you reply Yes, the activity is legitimate, you can continue to use your debit card as normal.
If you don’t reply to the text message, or your phone number is not a mobile number, we’ll attempt to reach you via automated voice call.
Text message Fraud Alerts from: 72718
Make sure to save these numbers to your contacts so you don’t miss any alerts. This additional protection to your debit card is automatic and text message alerts are free.
If you have any questions, or ever suspect a suspicious transaction on your debit card, please call your local Bank Plus office .
For Your Convenience
For Your Safety
- Bank Plus in Estherville, 1202 Central Avenue, 24-hour drive-up ATM in front of building.
- Graettinger Country Store, Highway 4 South, accessible during store hours.
- Bank Plus in Ledyard, 210 Edmunds Street, 24-hour accessible ATM inside entryway.
- Bank Plus in Swea City, 322 Third Street, 24-hour accessible ATM inside north side vestibule.